Saturday 9 November 2013

I forgot how much I love Vampire Weekend....

 
the gloves are off, the wisdom teeth are out
what you on about?
I feel it in my bones, I feel it in my bones
 
 
all your diction, dripping with disdain
through the pain I always tell the truth
 
 
we know the fire awaits unbelievers
all of the sinners the same
girl you and I will die unbelievers, bound
to the tracks of the train
 
 
half of me is the gasoline
but the other half's the surf
 
 
nobody knows what the future holds
said its bad enough just getting old
live my life in self-defense, you know
I love the past cause I hate suspense
 
 
 
paper's shot to pieces
the kids don't stand a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they make me smile and I promise to try and answer them all :)