Thursday 7 June 2012

Bring On Les Mis: The Movie!

I seriously need to apologise for doing nothing for ageeees and then spamming everyone with three posts in one day but they are all things I've been meaning to write for ages. So, drum roll please... the Les Miserables trailer has landed!!
I have become obsessed with everything "Mis" thanks to my awesome friend who made me watch her DVD of the musical and now the over 1000 page long book has shot to the top of my summer reading wishlist. Seriously.
Anyway, now there is going to be another film production, cue lots of excitement from certain people in my life. In other news my school have chosen it for their next musical production. With my singing ability I won't be taking to the spotlight, but they always need backstage "help" right?

Without further waffle, for your viewing delight, here it is:


I have no words. It's going to be incredible.
What films are people excited about for this year? I'd love to hear any suggestions for posts and reviews.
Thanks,
Jessica x

10 comments:

  1. My school just did this as our Musical and I'm soooo excited to see this!!! It's my all time favorite broadway! :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see my school's interpretation of it, it's such a great story with incredible characters!
      I also really want to see it on stage :) x

      Delete
  2. i am sooo excited for the film! the cast looks awesome! :)

    http://musicfilmsect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! Let me know what you think when you see it :)

      Delete
  3. It's not fair because I actually don't like Les Mis (the musical) BUT I love "I Dreamed a Dream" and I love Anne Hathaway and I loved The King's Speech, so it has everything going for it! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, hope you enjoy the film!

      Delete
  4. i didnt know about this - cant wait x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be spreading the good news Kirsty! Hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it! I can't wait either :)
      I've followed your blog, which is beautiful btw x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments - they make me smile and I promise to try and answer them all :)